Company Summary:We are glad to be retained by one of the top 20 chemical manufacturers and the world’s fastest-growing Isocyanate producers, listed on the stock exchange. With 6 manufacturing sites and 15,000+ employees, the company achieved over $24 Billion in sales in 2022. Due to ambitious growth plans, they are looking for an experienced Sales Manager/ Sales Consultant (remote-based in Europe) to develop the Polyolefin Elastomers (POE) market in Europe and develop a long-term business plan.
As the company looks to expand and consolidate its business in the European market, they are looking for an experienced Sales Manager (remoted-based in Europe) with a strong client network. To be successful in this role, this individual needs to have a good background in chemistry and sales experience in Polyolefin Elastomers, Polymers, Olefin Elastomers, or similar products.
- Proficient knowledge of POE or related products and applications.
- Experience related to POE marketing.
- Familiarity with European automotive industry.
- Relevant knowledge of Sales & Marketing management.
- Familiar with the office software.
- Team management experience.
- Good teamwork Skill.
- Excellent market acuity.
- Excellent organization and coordination ability.
- Formulate and implement the detailed product marketing plan of the responsible region based on the Strategic plan and business development needs of SBU.
- Formulate quarterly/monthly sales plan based on the annual sales target and the team discussion, set and finish sales targets for downstream market.
- Responsible for new customers, new product development, and promotion.
- Responsible for the development of global Key accounts and maintaining good relations.
- Ensure the security of payment and finish payment collection in accordance with the company's financial system.
- Responsible for organizing the collection of relevant EU market information and customer information, conducting scientific statistics and analysis, and providing market analysis reports.
- Inspect the product market sales foreground; provide the feasibility report of the sales channel, based on the market research results.
- Giving recommendations for the product marketing strategy and pricing policy according on the Pricing Committee-related system.
- According to the sales target and market situation, complete the marketing channel construction, market development, customer management, and maintenance work.
- According to product market development needs, clear industry exhibition plan and related industry forum plan.
- Provide legal opinions on the sale of this product in the EU market (only for consultants)
- Accomplish other work assigned by supervisor.
- Bachelor’s degree or above, major in polymer, chemistry, etc., excellent undergraduate can be accepted.
- 5 years+ of sales experience in POE or related industry.