We are seeking a Port Operation & Maintenance Engineer for the development of our US offshore wind port operations at South Brooklyn Marine Terminal. This is an exciting, position which combines the opportunity to shape the port operations deliveries during port development, as well as the long-term operation and maintenance plan for the port.
- Support in development of the port operating strategy and operating model, including interface towards the commercial frameworks.
- Develop and build the necessary scopes for long-term running and maintenance of an offshore wind staging port.
- Develop the necessary relationships with relevant authorities and agencies relating to ongoing port operations.
- Engage in procurement processes and act as Company Representative towards port operations and maintenance contracts and agreements.
- Interface towards construction project to ensure fit for purpose design.
- Manage port project user interfaces to ensure optimisation of project schedules and maintenance activities.
- 5 – 7 years’ experience managing and coordinating operational and maintenance activities within a US port.
- Experience working with US ports and maritime authorities.
- Experience in management of operational contracts and contractor site activities.
- Experience working with cross-discipline teams and deliveries.
- Awareness and understanding of Labor Union interfaces within an operational port.