Contract type: 12-month contract
Start Date: March 2023
Recruitment Partner: Airswift
Key Words: SEQUANA | SPA | Application Management | Reporting | Desktop Development | Monitoring | Plan Implementation
We are a world leading international company, known through Europe for our projects and support. We are upscaling our team and expanding our network further, we have partnered up with Airswift to support us in hiring and are proud to expand our team to include the appointment of a "Prestation déploiement SEQUANA".
- SEQUANA is the company tool to ensure the supplier qualification process on the 6
mandatory qualification criteria: technical, HSE, Anti-Corruption, Finance, Social Responsibility, Administrative. It is therefore a multi-business tool, shared by external and internal users.
- The tool is currently deployed in 35 group entities and is being deployed in 35 other entities.
- You will be responsible for management of application deployment methods.
- Management of the deployment plan validated by the COMEX and its possible adjustments (delay, introduction of new subsidiaries, etc.)
- Management of the deployment methodology and its possible updating
- The management of training materials and their possible adjustments
- Management of reporting and deployment monitoring committees
- The preparation and consolidation of indicators for monitoring the progress of the deployment plan
- Organization of monthly deployment Steering Committees
- The organization of weekly deployment monitoring committees, with the service provider supporting the deployment
- The organization of deployment Monitoring Committees with the various partner businesses
- Conducting the deployment for the subsidiaries, in conjunction with a deployment coordinator from the service provider
- Implementation of the deployment plan
- The implementation of the deployment methodology
- The organization of management committees within the deployed subsidiary
- Monitoring and coordination of the deployment stages within the deployed subsidiary
- Follow-up of training provided by the service provider to members of the deployed subsidiary
- The quality of the migration of historical data from the tool within the subsidiary
- The handling of hard points identified by the service provider's Deployment coordinator
- Management of database deduplication -
In parallel with the deployment, a deduplication unit, from the service provider accompanying the deployment, is responsible for identifying and processing the duplicates identified in the database
The definition of business rules and technical methodologies for deduplication
The link with the subsidiaries impacted by this deduplication
The arbitration if necessary of certain cases of deduplication
- Deliverables -
Keeping the deployment schedule up to date - Dashboard and deployment indicators - Detailed deployment methodology - Training materials - Final report of the service Technical
- Purchasing expertise, or IT domain – SAP solution, or change management / transition or deployment project
- Advanced Excel, PowerPoint and Word expertise
- Autonomous, structured, organized, rigorous approach to carrying out tasks
- Expertise in the field of relational, analysis and synthesis
- The languages of the service will be French and English
The next step
We have an exceptional team in place, and we are pleased to be able to appoint a further person to our growing business. We are aware that you may not ‘tick all the boxes’, but if you believe you can genuinely offer some valuable skills and experience to our business, please in the first instance contact our recruitment partner Airswift.