- As a Principal Electrical Engineer, you ensure assigned engineering activities are executed with a high degree of understanding of Electrical power generation/distribution systems and electrical equipment. Will also be responsible for the selection of methods and procedures, performance of the work, and optimization of the design within the scope of the project specifications.
- Ensure the design and installation of equipment is in compliance with international codes, Company specifications, and industry standards and regulations.
- You may be assigned as a Package Engineer with technical responsibility for the design, procurement, and manufacture of the Package, or as a Discipline Lead Engineer with responsibility for the execution of the scope for the Electrical Discipline on projects.
- Ability to establish and maintain good business relationships with key client contacts throughout the project
- Supervise and monitor staff ensuring that engineering packages are completed on time and within budget
- Principal Engineer is responsible for managing projects budgets and scheduling of department hours
- Electrical heat trace design
- Creates detailed electrical design package (including specifications, BOMs, schematics, wiring diagrams, analyses, etc.)
- Strong technical skills and an ability to mentor and assist staff in all aspects of electrical design, including I&C specifications and selection
Minimum Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering required.
Minimum 15 years with relevant offshore electrical engineering experience with specific experience in FPSO EPC projects
Willingness to travel.