Airswift is an international workforce solutions provider within the energy, process and infrastructure industries. Airswift serves as a strategic partner to our clients, offering a turnkey workforce solution to capture and deliver the top talent needed to complete successful projects by aligning with the unique needs of our clients. With over 800 employees and 6,000 contractors operating in over 50 countries, our geographical reach and pool of talent available is unmatched in the industry and the level of experience, exposure and expertise that the organization has is unparalleled.
Our client is seeking a Systems Process Analyst to work within their facilities located in Melbourne, Australia.
A global operator of energy and resources. As a result of continued improvement, they are looking for a Systems process analyst to assist with the delivery of Network infrastructure focused projects in this region.
You will help develop solutions to business and related technology problems. You will work closely with business partners to determine operational objectives by studying business functions, gathering information, and evaluating output requirements and formats. This includes working with other IT experts to address networking and hardware needs, then devise and document a general system design based on the anticipated requirements. You will then maintain the system protocols by writing and updating the procedures
This is a Melbourne based role on a 12-months contract.
- Work with a network of global teams to deliver infrastructure focused projects to users
- Troubleshoot hardware and software issues, including those relating to network, storage, and server infrastructure
- Assisting with the development of Business Solutions, from identification and requirements gathering to solution testing and documentation such as, covering infrastructure and end-user computing
- Liaise with service providers and execute work with global support teams, including MSPs
- Develop business solutions and provide support for the continuous improvement of processes and procedures
- Work with physical IT infrastructure within server rooms and data centres
- 5 years’ experience in Information Technology, with a focus on networks and associated infrastructure
- Familiarity with deployment of the latest network technologies such as SD WAN, Zero Trust, SDP
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills including the ability to troubleshoot complex technical issues and perform root cause analysis
- Previous or related experience working with radio communications i.e., Microwave is highly regarded
- Hands-on experience in areas such as network/server administration, virtualization, and cloud computing in server rooms and data centres, is highly regarded
A tertiary qualification or equivalent is preferred
Please apply now or send your CV to email@example.com
For enquiries, please call Alan at 08 6146 4344