Location: Albuquerque, New Mexico
Salary / Package: Competitive
Timeframe: Role has full sign off and budget
Recruitment Partner: Airswift
Account Manager: Maria Sant’Anna
Key words: Process Engineering, Production Process, Equipment Operation, Maintenance, Process Control, Engineering Improvement, Technical Support, Manufacturing, Manufacturing Systems, Capability Metrics, Cp, Cpk, Inspection, Troubleshoot, Analysis, Design Skills, Project Management, Manufacturing Methods and Procedures, Process Improvement, Safety Management, Electronics Components, Radio Frequency, Photonic system designs 3D Glass, Technology.
We are one of the most innovative and dynamic players in the 3D glass design and manufacturing solutions market in the United States. We utilize of high-end technology to supply with cheaper and more effective devices to contribute with the military and communication industry.
We are now looking to hire a Process Engineer to engage in the multiple production processes, improving quality and handling innovation. The person will also deal with product requirements and will attend to customer's requirements through process control, assuring great operational quality and product success while also providing support.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Provide technical expertise and sustaining support related to manufacturing.
• Evaluate and improve processes in manufacturing systems through design of experiments.
• Maintain reliable and safe manufacturing systems while improving quality, yields, production rates, efficiencies, and reducing costs.
• Develop innovative solutions to improve existing operations.
• Improve process capability metrics (Cp, Cpk) and production volume while maintaining and improving quality standards.
• Collect, record, and document data and effectively communicate results with presentation and reporting that summarize key results and supports effective decision making.
• Provide suggestions during incident investigations and advise on corrective actions.
• Inspect materials, products, or equipment to detect defects or malfunctions.
• Plan and establish sequence of operations to production and to promote efficient utilization of resources.
• Implement process to qualify manufacturing tool stations, operations, and equipment’s.
• Develop tool maintenance procedures and troubleshoot toolset issues.
• Determine root causes of failures using statistical methods and recommend changes in designs, tolerances, or processing methods.
• Create jigs and fixtures as necessary to solve limitations of the manufacturing line
• Other duties as required
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE, SKILLS, AND EDUCATION REQUIRED
• Bachelor of Science Degree in Engineering
• Previous experience in a semiconductor manufacturing environment
• Semiconductor manufacturing experience to include thin films, photolithography, wet/dry etch, and metrology is strongly desired