- Work in the Process Department with the supervision of a Senior Engineer;
- Issue of all related engineering documents: Flow Diagrams, P&IDs, Control Narratives, Equipment List, Data-sheets, Operating Manuals;
- Attendance to safety meetings (ex. HAZOP);
- knowledge of process engineering software such as: Aspen Hysys, PROII, FlareNet, EDR.
- Assistance to the Technology Group Manager
- Degree in Chemical Engineering (MS or equivalent);
Consultant: Beatriz Camargo – Recruiter for Process Engineering, Safety and Engineering & Design – Beatriz.Camargo@airswift.com.
If you think this is the right opportunity for you, email me your CV! If you are on the market looking for other types or roles, feel free to email me your CV as well!