Airswift (Air Energy Caspian LLP) is currently looking for a (Process Engineer) (for KZ passport holders) for one of our large project in (Aktau,5\2). We are looking for candidates with the drive and commitment to make a genuine difference to our performance to ensure that the company continues to differentiate itself from competitors by delivering quality service to our client’s requirements.
- Coordinate design process activities in compliance to company and local standards.
- Monitoring contractor performance assuring the application of all the relevant HSEQ and QA procedures is adhered to, and providing technical support as required.
- Providing technical support in process engineering field.
- Selection of the best technical and economical process solutions on company facilities.
- Overall design integrity and compliance with international standards, company and corporate guidelines and engineering best practices.
- Coordinate with other disciplines in order to avoid clashes and optimize installation work from safety, economy, quality and schedule points of view
- Review specifications, design and supply of equipment in process discipline, ensuring that they meet project objectives, industry standards and best practice for safety, reliability and cost.
- Ensure that all elements of the project, design, installation methods etc comply with safety, permitting and company procedures.
- Make sure company specifications, local and corporate is adhered to in contractors design work.
- Closely follow contracted engineers, craftsmen etc to ensure deliveries is to highest technical and commercial standard, and agreed scope