Oil & Gas - LNG
Engineering & Design
June 21, 2023
Airswift has been tasked to recruit for a Process Engineer who will work for a global energy company with offices in Copenhagen, Denmark, starting in September 2023 for 6 months contract, highly likely renewable.
Location: Copenhagen (possibility to work from home two days per week)
Scope of Work:
Providing process support to development studies within the conventional offshore perimeter
• Participate in framing of the study and provide input to budget and schedule from a process engineering point of view
• Develop Basis og Design
• Liaise with the petroleum architect/project manager
• Active engaging in Carbon Footprint Reduction (CFR) and energy efficiency studies and activities
• Performing and reviewing process studies up to and including the FEED phase of the development process.
• Providing assistance and follow-up for process studies in the project execution phase of the development process.
• Participation in audits and reviews (QR, PR)
• Contributing to, supervising and reviewing the work from less experienced engineers in:
• Process simulations
• Development and review of process diagrams (PFD/UFD’s and PID’s)
• Definition of the safety diagrams (ESD logic)
• Optimization of treatment and transportation in terms of recovery, energy efficiency and costs
• Sizing of equipment and piping
• Development of equipment lists
• Ensuring that process deliverables issued by contractors are in line with internal rules and international standards.
• Providing process engineering assistance to affiliates.
• Supervising less experienced engineers.
• Preparation of technical presentations (quality review, project reviews
Context and Environment: The Process Engineering team is solicited by project teams, affiliates (or OPCO’s) for studies, assistance, follow-up or verification, operational troubleshooting and modification studies. The Process Engineering team is part of the OneTech Conventional Offshore Customer Line, working in close corporation with Onetech Technical Line Process Engineering.