PROCUREMENT ADVISER (TPC) CP
Perth, Western Australia, Australia
Job Reference 1185962
Location Perth, Western Australia, Australia
Industry Oil & Gas - LNG
Function Budget / Cost Control
Job Type Contract
Date Added March 17, 2023
Excellent opportunity for a Procurement Adviser (TPC) CP to support team and company needs while working with a Major operator in the energy sector, preferably with experience in the oil and gas or mining industries.
• Competitive Salary $$$per day including Super
• Initial contract 12 months
• Working M-F • Hours per week: Fulltime
• Location Perth CBD
About the Role:
This role will provide functional supply chain excellence in achieving lowest cost, safe and reliable provision of all purchasing for materials, equipment and services in support of offshore exploration, projects, corporate and operations. It will also ensure procurement process is focused on driving HSEC best practice, optimization of goods and services acquisition to meet business requirements, standardization of documentation and automation, and increased service levels across all areas of operations while acting as a subject matter expert.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Ensure compliance for procurement activities across C&P function and throughout Woodside, as a subject matter expert in procurement processes and systems.
• Provide support to C&P Advisers in the contracting lifecyle particularly when operationalizing contractual agreements in Procurement systems
• Work with internal stakeholders to deliver the business’ Procurement requirements:- to schedule, cost and quality ensuring Procurement expertise and advice to assigned stakeholder group.
• Ensure adherence to the Woodside Management System (WMS), with particular emphasis on Procurement, Maintenance, Logistics, Supply Chain and HSEQ components of WMS.
• Deliver Procurement services that meet business priorities.
• Manage RFx process, including market engagement strategy, vendor identification and negotiation, commercial evaluation and selection.
• Procure competitively priced materials, services and equipment of the correct technical specification, in an ethical, cost effective and timely manner.
• Maintain and manage key relationships with internal customers, functional teams and other stakeholders.
• Accountable for data accuracy and ownership of procurement system(s) data: GL's, account assignment, Material groups, tax codes, links to outline agreements.
• Ensure timely delivery of goods and services to meet business requirements, in line with schedule, cost and quality ensuring Procurement expertise and advice to assigned stakeholder group.
Skills & Experience:
To be successful in the selection process for this role, applicants will need to possess the following qualifications, experience and technical competencies
• Experience in procurement within ERP system, with SAP/ Ariba required
• Practical communication and engagement skills
• MS Office and similar computer based applications
• 5-10 years in Supply Chain, experience with major offshore Oil & Gas/ Energy operations would be an advantage, but not essential
• E-business platforms and practices
• Awareness of process automation preferred
• Continuous Improvement mindset
• Risk management & problem solving skillset
• Ideally have Diploma qualification relevant to Purchasing and Supply (or relevant experience)
The following skills sets would be highly desirable:
• POWER BI experience
• Experience Governance Reporting within P2P (reviewing system data to track performance and ensure compliance of procurement services)
• Identify and recommend revisions to Procurement processes, systems and controls to deliver sustainable improvements.
**Airswift encourage diverse candidates to apply**
If you would like to be considered for the position, please apply direct to this advertisement with your CV & contact details, or send the same to firstname.lastname@example.org