Airswift has been tasked by one of our major oil & gas clients to seek a Procurement Advisor to work within their facilities located in Perth, WA for an initial 15-months contract.
Procurement Advisor works with the Delivery and Engineering Teams to procure packaged and bulk materials in support of the construction activities on projects.
Skills and Qualifications required include:
- Experience in managing packaged and bulk procurement activities in support of Major Capital Projects
- Experience in PO close out process
- Experience working with Engineering design teams in the development of materials take-offs (MTO)
- Experience in hands on use of procurement systems such as SMART, JDE and Ariba
- Superior stakeholder management skills
- Detailed understanding of cradle to grave supply chain management
- Previous experience working with Chevron or Worley is desirable
- Minimum 5 years’ experience. MCP experience would be preferred.