The company was founded in 2020, with the ambition to accelerate the decarbonization of industry using Green Hydrogen. The company aims to accelerates decarbonization of the European steel industry. The office is headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden, with its first plant under development in Boden, northern Sweden with a production capacity 5 million tons of green steel produced annually. The company is working on multiple large 4-5 billion projects that are getting international attention. Their clients include names like Mercedes, Miele, Kingspan.
In the role as Project Procurement Manager, you will ensure EPCM procurement strategies, plans and performance align with project goals and time schedules, and that procurement services by EPCM partners or general contractors are performed in line with policies and procedures across categories. You will lead procurement governance for very large projects to ensure our supply chains are effective, fair and sustainable. You will build the strong relationships needed with partners and suppliers to successfully deliver construction projects together with your engineering and construction colleagues.
• 10 years + of relevant Project Procurement Experience, including minimum of +5 years in a procurement manager capacity
• Degree in Engineering, MSc or MBA/Relevant University Degree
• Experience from EPCM project procurement management, as part of an EPCM organization or as a project owner
• Experience in technical equipment (purchasing and tendering) process plants and process and hydrogen equipment
• Experience from leading procurement of industrial equipment or constructions projects of minimum 1bEUR size in O&G, metals & mining, automotive, battery, semiconductor or pharmaceuticals industries
• Solid digital experience for procurement and relevant data collation and analytics
• Fluency in English – excellent written and verbal communication
• Located in Stockholm or Boden preferred or able to commute to the office
• Strong leadership skills and the ability to influence others
• Exemplary self-leadership, multitasking and organizational skills
The company is looking for motivated new personnel to join the team and build strong relationships needed with partners and suppliers to successfully deliver construction projects together with your engineering and construction colleagues. You will lead procurement governance for very large projects to ensure our supply chains are effective, fair and sustainable.
What we offer
• Competitive package, depending on experience
• Relocation services if relocation to Sweden is necessary
• Possibility of working in a hybrid way
• Joining a rapidly growing player in the green space
The next steps
We have an exceptional team in place, and we are pleased to be able to appoint a further person to our growing business. We are aware that you may not ‘tick all the boxes’, but if you believe you can genuinely offer some valuable skills and experience to our business, please in the first instance then please contact our recruitment partner Airswift, and the account manager Fabricio Zettel, firstname.lastname@example.org