Production Engineer – Lake Charles, LA
Airswift is an international workforce solutions provider within the energy, process and infrastructure industries. Airswift serves as a strategic partner to our clients, offering a turnkey workforce solution to capture and deliver the top talent needed to complete successful projects by aligning with the unique needs of our clients. With over 800 employees and 6,000 contractors operating in over 50 countries, our geographical reach and pool of talent available is unmatched in the industry and the level of experience, exposure and expertise that the organization has is unparalleled.
Our client is seeking a Production Engineer to work within their facilities located in Lake Charles, LA, for a 1-year assignment.
- Ensure compliance with Environmental, Health, Safety, and Security policies
- Monitor operating parameters and troubleshoot as needed
- Develop, track and communicate Operational KPIs
- Coordinate Unit Management of Change activities
- Assist in development and tracking of Expense and Capital budgets
- Participate in Turnaround Planning, Process Hazard Analysis, ISO activities, Incident Investigation, and other activities as appropriate
- Identify and execute continuous improvement opportunities
- Review, develop, and create Standard Operating Procedures
- Interface with Process Controls, Process Engineering, EHS, and other support groups
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite, Aspen Process Explorer, and SAP
- Work well in a team environment, balance and prioritize multiple projects, and be able to provide effective technical presentations.
- Basic understanding of process equipment design including pumps, heat exchangers, vessels, etc.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- B.S. degree in Chemical Engineering.
- Minimum of 2 year of experience preferred.