With over 800 employees and 6,000 contractors operating in over 50 countries, our geographical reach and pool of talent available is unmatched in the industry and the level of experience, exposure, and expertise that the organization has is unparalleled.
Tasks And Responsibilities
- Technical leadership role (formal or informal) in projects and/or producing operations.
- Apply broad technical and business skills and expertise to solve more complex problems.
- Develop / implement innovative solutions to non-routine problems by:
- Leading teams in resolving technical challenges.
- Expanding sphere of influence beyond core technical discipline
- Demonstrating capability to influence without direct authority.
- Provide technical leadership and quality assurance for application of established, adapted, and new technologies within projects and producing operations.
- Primary contributions will be in skill areas within the scope of the individual's current and primary job families, and in commercial areas impacted by their technical expertise.
- Provide input to Upstream Research on opportunities for enhanced business performance through pursuit of new technology or adaptation of existing technologies.
Skills And Qualifications
- Expected to have a broad skill set and advanced proficiency in the following skill areas: Wellbore Hydraulics, Well Performance, Completion Design, Workover Design, Fluid Flow & Hydraulics, Operations Support and Surveillance, Artificial Lift, Subsurface Equipment, Wellheads, Trees & Surface Equipment, Wellwork Units, Surveillance & Optimization, and Maintenance & Reliability System.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering within discipline or equivalent professional experience
- Broad and extensive knowledge of discipline design standards, specifications, codes, and appropriate safety criteria
- Ability to adapt to tight deadlines, heavy workloads, and frequent changes in priorities.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite of software programs
Only candidates with the right to work in Australia will be considered.
(Australia Citizen, PR Holder, or Valid Australia working VISA)
If you would like to be considered for the position, please apply direct to this advertisement with your CV & contact details. Or send the same to firstname.lastname@example.org