Oil & Gas - Onshore Oil
Operations & Production
June 20, 2023
Airswift (Air Energy Caspian LLP) is currently looking for a Production technologistr for KZ passport holders for one of our large project in Aktau, 5\2. We are looking for candidates with the drive and commitment to make a genuine difference to our performance to ensure that the company continues to differentiate itself from competitors by delivering quality service to our client’s requirements.
• Ensure the highest standard of process safety within the whole production system;
• Develop operating standards, work specifications and other design documentation; amend technical documentation in the context of adjustment of engineering processes and production modes.
• Control quality of injected water in compliance with the Republic of Kazakhstan (RoK) Standards.
• Know filed development specifications, technical specification and installation of underground and ground equipment, types of well services and workover, methods of well completion and well survey, oil and gas production stimulation, manual of automation system, telemechanic and program device applying in integrated field automation, basis of automation and telemechanic.
• Higher technical education
• 3 years’ experience in Oil & Gas industry.
• Experience in international oil companies.
• Basics of the organization of production;
• Basics of the RK labor legislation;
• HSE rules and standards
• Regulatory rules and documentation related to oil & gas operations and production industry
• Spoken and written English.
• High ethical standards, integrity and trustworthiness.
• MS Office skills.
• Communication and leadership skills.