Airswift is an international workforce solutions provider within the energy, process and infrastructure industries. Airswift serves as a strategic partner to our clients, offering a turnkey workforce solution to capture and deliver the top talent needed to complete successful projects by aligning with the unique needs of our clients. With over 800 employees and 6,000 contractors operating in over 50 countries, our geographical reach and pool of talent available is unmatched in the industry and the level of experience, exposure and expertise that the organization has is unparalleled.
Our client is seeking a Program Manager – AI & Automation to work within their facilities located in Perth, Australia.
A blue-chip company in the technology sector. With several upgrade projects currently underway in their resource’s portfolio, they are looking for a Program Manager to assist with this.
The ideal candidate is a self-motivated, multi-tasker, and demonstrated team-player. You will be overseeing and leading projects and initiatives related to the development, implementation, and deployment of AI and automation solutions.
This is a Perth based 6-months initial contracting opportunity.
- Accountable for the delivery of the projects and program.
- Developing a comprehensive plan for the program, including defining objectives, scope, timelines, resource requirements, and risk management strategies.
- Collaborating with technical experts to evaluate and select appropriate AI technologies, frameworks, and tools for specific projects. Keeping abreast of the latest AI advancements and industry trends to make informed decisions.
- Identifying and engaging with key stakeholders, such as senior management, project managers, team members, customers, and external partners, to ensure clear communication and alignment of goals.
- Allocating and managing resources, including budget, personnel, and equipment, to support the successful execution of projects within the program.
- Identifying potential risks and implementing strategies to mitigate them. This involves monitoring risk factors and taking proactive measures to avoid or minimize potential issues.
- Tracking the progress of individual projects within the program and providing regular status updates to stakeholders. This includes evaluating project performance, addressing variances, and making necessary adjustments to keep the program on track.
- Providing guidance, direction, and support to project managers and team members within the program.
- 10+ years’ experience in Project Management
- Program Management experience in AI and Automation projects
- Digital Transformation experience
- Experience with New Energy projects is highly regarded
- Perth based with Australian Full working rights
A tertiary qualification or equivalent is essential
Please apply now or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
For enquiries, please call Alan at 08 6146 4344