Airswift has been tasked by one of our major oil & gas clients to seek for MPF Program Quality Manager to work within their facilities located in China for contract position.
Responsibilities / Key tasks
- Development, implementation, and overall management of the Project Quality Plan and it’s associated processes comprising of Project Critically Assessment, Project Audit Plan, Non-Conformance Management, Site Quality Surveillance, Quality Incident Investigation, Project Life Gate and Lesson Learned throughout Project life.
- Proactively interacts and with PMT to ensure quality matters are effectively managed in accordance to project standards and requirements
- Provide’s quality induction & awareness on applicable Project quality requirements including Quality Rules to all relevant stakeholders including Vendors and Subcontractors during Kick-Off meetings or other dedicated sessions;
- Promotes a Quality culture on the project, ensuring implementation of best practices and continuous improvement of quality standards & system
- Establishess Project Quality KPIs and ensure proper analysis, performance reporting and mitigation as required;
- Coordination of project quality activities within SBM as well as interfaces between Fabrication Yard / Subcontractors and Vendors;
- Review all applicable quality related documents submitted by Fabrication Yard / Subcontractors and Vendors – QA Plans, ITPs, VDB etc. on a timely manner
- Ensures all lessons within Quality scope of activities are continuously monitored, and managed in accordance to Learning from Performance and Learning from Experience processes
- Monitor the established objectives and KPIs and proposes / initiate improvement actions on the required areas in liaison with PM / PD and PMT.
- Fabrication Yard / Subcontractors and Vendors Project QMS shall meet or exceed Contractor's quality requirements
- All project personnel are made aware of the Project Quality Requirements via Project Quality induction process;
- All Personnel and Fabrication Yard / Subcontractors and Vendors, are made aware of SBM’s Quality Rules including the importance of it in day to day work via Project Quality Induction and Fabrication Yard / Subcontractors and Vendors Kick Off Meetings (which ever applicable);
- Robust Project Criticality Assessment taking into account previous risks and potential risk to establish appropriate criticality rating and inspection level;
- The extent of inspection and surveillance in QCPs / ITPs will commensurate with the Criticality requirements (HSSE, operability, Schedule and financial consequences) taking into account design complexity and manufacturing / fabrication complexity;
- Manufacturing / Fabrication activities shall be carried out in accordance with approved procedures and specifications
- All personnel shall perform their respective task in accordance to specified requirements and only suitably qualified and competent personnel are utilized in the work processes
- A risk based Project Quality Audit Plan (Project Quality Audit Schedule) is implemented effectively and audit outcome is mitigated and managed accordingly;
- All Non-conformances are managed accordingly to ensure effective correction(s) to rectify the problem and appropriate corrective action(s) to prevent recurrence including identifying potential risk through review of Vendor / Subcontractors internal NCRs and taking appropriate actions
- Quality records shall demonstrate objective evidence of conformance to procedures and specifications
- Key Quality Assurance processes such as NC Management, Site QA Surveillance, Quality Incident Investigation are implemented effectively and its outcome is monitored via appropriate tools i.e. Register etc., and all essential details including breach in Quality Rules are identified and tracked as an input towards improvement actions;
- Project Quality performance are reported in accordance to the established project Quality Reporting and KPIs;
- Gate Review Process shall be executed in accordance with the planned project schedule
- Quality Lesson Learned are tracked and managed accordingly throughout Project Life
- Project Quality Plan
- Project Audits Plan
- Project Site Surveillance Programme
- Project Criticality Assessment report
- Project Quality reports including notably: Project KPIs and other applicable company required KPis
- Bachelor / Masters in Engineering, Science, or in Quality related disciplines.
- Minimum 10-15 years’ experience in Oil and Gas industry in Quality Assurance and Quality Control function
- Minimum 10-15 Project Experience with good understanding of Project Management Fundamentals, Engineering principles, lifecycle and assurance process and Construction Processes involving fabrication activities as well as special processes
- Minimum 8 years’ experience in conducting Quality investigations resulting from Non-conformance, major Quality other background of process investigations.
- Strong Auditing Skills and has Lead Auditors Competency Certificate i.e. ISO 9001 or other equivalent standards
- We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.