Airswift has been tasked by one of its major clients of the chemical industry to look for a Project Administrator to work a 3-year contract in LaPorte, TX.
Capital Project Administrator
One of our major clients in the Deer Park area is looking for a Capital Project Administrator. This is a three-year contract with extension based on performance. An Administrator performs various duties within the office and may also serve as a material coordinator on smaller projects.
Typical responsibilities for an Administrator are:
- Collect and compile timesheets from various installation contractors.
- Copying/scanning documentation
- Receiving and filing all project documentation, engineering drawings and other reports.
- Project database entries.
- Supporting communication with managers and others onsite.
- Managing and creating Excels for project reports.
- Individual needs to be proficient in Microsoft Excel
- have good organizational and personal time management skills.
- Previous experience in a Plant outage and/or project controls support is a plus.
- Minimum 5 years experience with administrative work.
- Chemical/Oil & Gas administrative background is preferred.
Must be able to pass background check and drug screening