Airswift is a global workforce solution provider, being tasked by one of our Major Clients to find a Sr Project Controls Coordinator professional to join their team on a 1-year contract, with benefits.
The successful candidate will be responsible for performing cost-related activities to support the project execution team related to project cost management, forecast, budget analysis, schedule, reporting, and earned value management using EcoSys.
- Analyze and maintain the project costs at the WBS level including control budget, incurred costs, commitments, and forecast.
- Provide the project team with accurate and timely cost information and reporting.
- Perform earned value measurements to anticipate forecast impacts.
- Perform monthly project close processes and prepare monthly project reports and comparative capital cost estimates for the project in Excel and EcoSys.
- Prepare and document project change orders timely in accordance with Project Management Office standards.
- Engage the Project Managers in meetings and discussions to review and reforecast project costs.
- Review cost transactions to ensure accurate project costs.
- Communicate with larger Controls team for the project.
- Liaise with Project Managers and Field Cost Analysts to ensure engagement with the project progress, changes, highlights and issues.
- Maintain the project Work Breakdown Structure such that it facilitates project execution and cost control during project execution and meets Accounting requirements for asset creation and project closeout.
- Provide support and guidance to Engineering Cost Associates for work order maintenance, invoice coding and validation.
- Participate in meetings to stay informed of project changes to scope, cost, schedule and progress.
- This role is guided by industry standardized practices, Company processes, and general work assignment.
- Four Year Degree or combination of education and related experience.
- Minimum of 5 years of Project Controls or Project Management experience.
- Project Management professional designation is preferred
- Experienced analytical skills including Earned Value Management
- An independent worker within a team setting.
- Demonstrated professional engagement at a high level with work group, stakeholders, and contractors in a team setting.
- Proficient in the use of Oracle, PCMS systems and MS office suite, intermediate+ Excel skills.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills
- Ability to effectively manage and prioritize workload, bring issues forward and develop working relationships at all levels of the organization.
- Detail oriented and understands the importance of data reconciliation