Perth, Western Australia, Australia
Oil & Gas - LNG
Budget / Cost Control
November 22, 2022
Project Cost Controller Lead
Airswift are a Global Manpower Provider specializing in the Energy, Infrastructure & IT sectors. Present in more than 70 countries around the world, our reach and capabilities in the markets we service is unparalleled in the industry.
We are working with a Major Energy operator to source Project Controller Lead to be based in Perth CBD. This is a 12 months contract role working Mon – Fri & 8 hours per day. Please see details below:
• Location: Perth CBD
• Start Date
: Role to commence early 2023
• Contract 12months potential to extension depending on performance
About Project Project controls Lead will be responsible for the wide range of project management activities for under Project Controller Manager to deliver the project within the approved budget and project schedule. Daily communications with downstream GM and project controls manager are essential to lead the project effectively
• Development and implementation of required project controls process and fundamental procedures/work instructions such as project controls plan and contract strategy.
• Responsible for coordination of required approval process including IVAS.
• Responsible for the following project controls activities together with each discipline manager/lead (planning, cost, risk and information management);
• Development and management of Work Breakdown Structure (WBS) through the life of project.
• Planning and schedule management/progress reporting.
• Risk management including CSRA.
• Cost estimating.
• Cost control, including accurate final cost forecasting.
• Budget preparation and management (Development and annual budget process). • Information management/Document controls as well as correspondence management between Company and contractor, and within the Company organization.
• Responsible for the contract management activities of Downstream project together with Contract manager. Major activities include; • Develop and update the contract strategy.
• Preparation and coordination of tender stage for major contracts. In addition, manage tender evaluation and internal / external approval process.
For more information, please contact Maria Lopez at email@example.com Phone 0428676668
• Implementation and set-up of required contracts without delay.
• Management of contracts including management of changes and necessary negotiations.
• Manage necessary internal approval process (COI / COR / CO / RFA / RFV).
• Achieve cost savings through the contract management process.
• Lead cost trend activities for final cot forecast.
• Close-out of contracts (including close out reporting) and manage contract data feedback to corporate.
• Develop periodical project reporting to stakeholders to share the status of project accurately and timely.
• Responsible for stakeholder management including engagement of senior management as well as joint venture
• Set-up and admin of project office at contractor’s venue.
• Capture project lessons learnt and data and prepare a feedback report and issue it to headquarter for future
• Project Management Professionals (PMP) or equivalent is desirable.
• Minimum 10 years experience in operator’s project services/control organization in the Oil & Gas project.
Skills and Experience Required
• Excellent communication skills.
• Ability to work with different disciplines and cultures.
• A thorough understanding of project controls processes throughout the project lifecycle.
• Diligent and devoted
• Cost Conscious
If you would like to be considered for the position, please apply direct to this advertisement with your
CV & contact details, or send the same to firstname.lastname@example.org