Dar es Salaam , Tanzania
Oil & Gas - Pipeline
June 26, 2023
The Job Holder is responsible for:
• Coordinate project management administrative activities
• Supporting project managers with their administrative activities with external entities;
• Supporting project managers with their coordination activities with external entities;
• Supporting managers with their administrative tasks with their Contractors;
• Contribute to improving crude oil pipeline construction and administration processes and procedures by supporting the compliance department.
• Ensure the project requirements are designed and executed in accordance with project standards, including Uganda and Tanzania authorities requirements (where applicable), standards, applicable international conventions, and best practice guidelines.
• Interface with the project management team to ensure that the project’s H3SE requirements and commitments are well understood and that necessary resources, processes, and mechanisms are available to enable compliance.
• Ensure that all the project administrative and regulatory requirements to be fulfilled before starting the construction are resolved before initiating any construction activities.
• Identify potential areas of administration vulnerability and risk in the Project and develop/implement corrective action plans for the resolution of problematic issues, including general guidance on how to avoid or deal with similar situations in the future.
• Assist in the gathering of internal and external information in response to authorities.
• The implementation of all necessary actions to ensure the achievement of the objectives of an effective project Procedures in the organization
• Follow up in/out project correspondences with external entities;
• Coordinate with managers the administrative tasks with their Contractors CONTEXT AND ENVIRONMENT
• To ensure that recommendations and reports are accurate, relevant, and timely which will lead to stakeholders being able to make informed and timely decisions.
• To undertake all activities, she or he is responsible for or involved in with the highest level of consideration for HSE risk management, protecting human health, respecting communities, and conserving the environment.
• To promote safety and environmental awareness and conscientiousness at all levels through an exemplary and proactive attitude towards the project team, the contractor, subcontractor, and vendor teams, and with all stakeholders.
• Should provide the project quality policy and management system environment with the greatest consideration in all tasks for which they are accountable or involved.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
• Degree: Engineering - MSc Degree;
• Proven experience minimum 5 years in Oil &Gas in complex environment;
• Experience may include African projects;
• Ability to work in a multi-cultural business environment. • Good interpersonal and communication skills.
• English as mother tongue or Fluent in English (speaking and writing).
• Ability to analyze and interpret information related to the scope of work in an expedited way