The Project Coordinator will provide technical expertise, support with the coordination processes & forums, manage incoming and outgoing reporting of local and national reports, and support with timesheet entries and all other requirements. This is a Melbourne based role in the companies head office, however we do have the ability to support remote workers should you be based in regional NSW or VIC, this pivotal role requires excellent attention to detail, organisational skills, communication and as below requirements.
Key Duties and Competencies
- Supporting the coordination of all decision-making processes
- Management and coordination of information including the team mailbox, actively engaging with both internal and external stakeholders, ensuring all matters are closed out to the satisfaction of the Managing Director.
- Proactively manage and maintain team project action registers, track, and follow up actions in a timely manner.
- Assisting with onboarding of new employees and mobilization of personnel
- Manage assigned team and project reporting deadlines and facilitate with relevant managers with creation of reports.
- Work collaboratively as a member of a global organization
- Demonstrate leadership within the wider project team.
Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelors’ degree or territory education (preferred)
- Proven experience in similar coordination role
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
- Demonstrated ability to work well with a minimal amount of supervision
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Driver’s license
- Flexibility to travel as required.
Applicants must be eligible to live and work full time in Australia.
Please apply if you hold the above qualifications and experience. Due to the high volume of applications, unfortunately only successful candidates will be contacted.
If you have any questions please contact Tayla Jeromson by email Tayla.Jeromson@airswift.com
My client recognises the value of equal employment opportunity and is committed to promoting fairness, equity and diversity in its workplace hence we encourage applications from people with a variety of experience and backgrounds. In addition, we recognise that everyone’s personal circumstances differ and thus understand the importance of offering flexibility in the working arrangements of our personnel, to ensure that we attract and retain a diverse and dynamic workforce.
Airswift is a global workforce solutions provider specializing in oil & gas, power, infrastructure and technology. We serve as a strategic partner to our clients, offering turnkey workforce solution to capture and deliver the top talent needed to complete successful projects by aligning with the unique needs of our clients. With over 800 employees and 6,000 contractors operating in over 50 countries, our geographical reach and pool of talent available is unmatched and the level of experience, exposure and expertise that the organization has is unparalleled.