Location: Louveciennes Paris – France
Duration: 12 month renewable
Position: Project Cost Controller
Duration: 8 months renewable contract
Project Cost Controller (PCC)
The PCC reports operationally to the Project Manager (or Project Controls Manager) and functionally to the Projects Controls Director.
COMPANY OVERVIEW :
the company offers complete insulated pipeline and tubing solutions. This demands diverse capabilities from the conception and development of the solutions all the way through to project implementation. Here at companies primeses , we have the necessary capabilities to ensure that our robust solutions are implemented both on time and within budget.
JOB SUMMARY :
Responsible for the preparation and effective execution of the Project Cost Control on an assigned project in accordance with Companys Procedures.
Prepares or assists in the preparation of Project Cost Controls presentations to Companys and client management, as required.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES :
Responsible for cost analysis and control activities for one or several projects.
- Assistance and preparation of project budget
- cost control of expenditures (validation and cost imputation)
- cost analysis and forecast activities (as well as COR / VOR cost estimating on ad hoc basis)
- cash flow monitoring and forecasting
- the preparation of project cost reports
- client invoicing
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS :
- Thorough knowledge of and experience in cost control of EPC projects in the field and the home office
- Good level of knowledge of EPC projects work processes and strong appetite for technical matters
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel required, experience of Business Central ERP desired
- Demonstrated skill in identifying, analyzing, and solving problems
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Business Administration or Accounting and a minimum of 5 years of relevant experience,
- Good communication and organization skills
- Fluency in French and English