Renewables - Solar
November 22, 2022
Hello Solar professionals !
Airswift is currently seeking a Project Development Director to oversee Japanese operations for Solar projects across the country and lead the Origination and Development strategy.
Client is a well established Solar developer with a strong footprint both globally and in the APAC region.
Ideal candidates will come with the following experience as a minimum:
• Degree in business administration, Engineering, Finance or related fields.
• 5 years’ experience in the solar power generation industry, including experience in the greenfield development.
• Experience in project pre-construction development management and on greenfield or brownfield sites, from bid, development, and through to the start of plant constructions.
• Experience in building the investment case for utility scale projects, including technical, financial and other aspects, and familiarity with financial modelling and returns analysis
• Able to read site plans and drawings.
Candidates in country ( Tokyo, Japan or surrounding areas ) and speak at least N2 level Japanese will be advantageous due to frequent dealings with Japanese companies and government bodies.
This is a permanent position and candidates that can be available within 1 month will have an advantage due to the urgency of role.
Please get in touch on the contact details provided for a confidential conversation on this exciting new position !