Airswift is searching for a Project Engineer on a 12 - month renewable assignment to be based in Paris, France with a major oil and gas company.
The Project Engineer will be responsible for managing various aspects of engineering projects related to the exploration, production, and transportation. They plan and execute project activities, manage project risks, ensure compliance with regulatory and environmental requirements, provide technical guidance to the team, and ensure that the project is completed within the specified timeframe, budget, and quality standards.
- To lead the execution of a project from engineering, procurement to construction and commissioning
- Verify that engineering tasks are strictly carried out in compliance with the contract requirements, and in particular with the Client safety philosophy, recognized engineering practices, project specifications and standards,
- Coordinate technical interfaces with the Client,
- Verify the cost effectiveness of the design of facilities (engineering, procurement and construction),
- Ensure engineering documents delivery according to the schedule requirements,
- Ensure that engineering tasks are carried out with optimum productivity, by proactively coordinating the design work carried out by Engineering Departments, Partners, Suppliers, Subcontractors or other entities
- Coordinate engineering activities with Procurement, Subcontracts, Construction & Commissioning
- Provide engineering and document support to Construction/Commissioning on technical matters,
- Follow-up that constructability reviews are carried out,
- Solve with the various disciplines leaders and other member of the project team without delay pending technical matters
- Coordinate project and engineering reviews (3D model review, HAZOP review, PID reviews, etc)
- Issue project procedures (coordination, organization, document control, etc..)
- Ensure the document proper review, exchange with client, and approval
- Maintain the scope within the contract, alert the management team in case of additional scope, and Coordinate change requests
- Coordinate Lead Discipline Engineers , and ensure /coordinate:
- The implementation of specific procedures in accordance with Project requirements.
Duration / Location:
- Starting date: ASAP
- Duration: 12-month Renewable contract
- Location: Paris, France
- 40 hour/week, Monday-Friday
Qualifications and Experienced Required:
- 10+ Years of experience working as a Project Engineer
- Engineering diploma, MSc
- 10 years of experience in engineering, procurement, construction at various tasks and in particular Project engineer task
- Experience on construction site is better
- Full knowledge of standards (API, AISC, etc.).
Summary on Airswift
Airswift is an international workforce solutions provider within the energy, process, and infrastructure industries. Airswift serves as a strategic partner to our clients, offering a turnkey workforce solution to capture and deliver the top talent needed to complete successful projects by aligning with the unique needs of our clients. With over 800 employees and 6,000 contractors operating in over 50 countries, our geographical reach and pool of talent available is unmatched in the industry.