Airswift is an international workforce solutions provider within the energy, process and infrastructure industries. Airswift serves as a strategic partner to our clients, offering a turnkey workforce solution to capture and deliver the top talent needed to complete successful projects by aligning with the unique needs of our clients. With over 800 employees and 6,000 contractors operating in over 50 countries, our geographical reach and pool of talent available is unmatched in the industry and the level of experience, exposure and expertise that the organization has is unparalleled.
Our client who is a leading EPC in Subsea Cables is seeking a Lead Project Engineer.
You will be responsible for the complete engineering and technical solutions for the subsea cables projects and designs.
This role is to be based in the Netherlands
- Management of the overall engineering scope
- Cover all communication between disciplines in the project preparation phase
- Managing a team of project engineers
-Prepare and guide project preparation, works and designs
- More than 6 years experience in an offshore environment
- Experienced in Subsea cable installation
- Experienced in Civil Engineering, Offshore Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or Marine Engineering