- Participates in Invitation to Tender (ITT) development, bid evaluation and contractor selection.
- Participates in identification & sourcing long lead equipment, assuring Front End Engineering Design (FEED) contractor support until equipment is assigned to the contractor.
- Coordinates development of (Client’s Capital Project Management System) Gate 3 deliverables
- Coordinates development of Functional Interaction Plan
- Coordinates project issues resolution process
- Coordinates change requests & endorses change authorization.
- Responsible for the completion of the assigned work scope consistent with the Project Objectives
- Engages Project Team and functional resources to verify that the design & construction is consistent with project specifications & standards.
- Serves as interface between Project Team & Contractor
- Ensures smooth transitions between projects stages.
- Leads Project Management Team (PMT) in applying Project Management annually.
SKILLS and QUALIFICATIONS
- BS or MS degree in engineering field
- Experience in multiple assignments in engineering, construction, and project management and controls activities
- Broad range of experience and skills through multiple function & project assignments (multi-discipline skill set)
- Broad knowledge of design standards, specifications & work processes
- Strong leadership, influencing & interpersonal skills.
- Strong organizational, coordination, planning & interface skills.
- Ability to adapt to tight deadlines, heavy workloads & frequent changes in priorities.
- Excellent communication skills & ability to read, write & speak fluent English.
- Proficient in MS Office suite of software programs
If this sounds like you, register below and APPLY NOW!
Due to large volume of applications received, we will contact ONLY the shortlisted candidate. If you do not hear from us after two weeks of the closing date, please consider your application has not made into shortlist. However, we will keep your CV for future reference.
Application closes on the 20th of June 2023