Airswift is an international workforce solutions provider within the energy, process and infrastructure industries. Airswift serves as a strategic partner to our clients, offering a turnkey workforce solution to capture and deliver the top talent needed to complete successful projects by aligning with the unique needs of our clients. With over 800 employees and 6,000 contractors operating in over 50 countries, our geographical reach and pool of talent available is unmatched in the industry and the level of experience, exposure and expertise that the organization has is unparalleled.
Please see details as below
To support SCM projects expansion of works in support of sustaining capital infrastructure improvements.
- Develop scopes of work documents
- Lead small infrastructure studies.
- Manage small infrastructure design scopes.
- Project manage small-medium infrastructure and building scopes.
- Problem solving civil/building queries.
- Interfacing between discipline engineers and construction team.
- Engineering management of change
- Ad hoc cover of site construction coordinator.
- Top 3 Must have skills: Either Construction/Building/Civil/Structural/Mechanical engineering qualification. Min 4 years relevant experience.
- Nice to have skills: P6, AutoCAD building/architectural Design.
Only accepting candidates with valid working rights in Australia
- Click the apply now button.
- To be considered for this role please add Sabrina Iman on Linked in
- For further information and a detailed Job description please email an up-to-date CV, along with your notice period and salary expectations to