Airswift is supporting a leading Offshore wind developer on the development of an Offshore Grid project and looking for a Substation Project Engineer who will be responsible for managing the design, procurement, and construction of the AC substations.
The role is based in Belgium and will be on a 13-month contract.
In the design phase:
- Seeking out design opportunities to add value to the project
- Support the conceptual design team
- Following up on engineering studies & reviewing the studies done by the designers
- Overseeing and participating in the procurement of the EPCICFIM Contract
- Help compile the EPC contract
- Project scope
- Ensure timely delivery of the project
- Cooperate and coordinate with multidisciplinary teams
- Technical and saftey improvements and enhancements through out the project
- Civil or industrial engineer that specialises in electrical or mechanical engineering
- Project management experience
- GIS Experience
- Drafting Specification and tender documentation experiece