Location - Perth, WA
Duration - Initial 12 Months
We’re seeking a Civil Project Engineer to join the Mining and Resources division, working on a major rail and mining project portfolio that consists of projects for several major mining clients. You will support the development of heavy haul rail renewal scope packages.
- Develop feasibility reports and works scope documents.
- Provide project engineering support across the planning, procurement and execution.
- Liaise with the client and internal rail personnel including engineers, planners, supervisors and technical specialist as required.
- Monitor and report on aspects of project quality, cost and progress.
- The ideal candidate will have experience working within rail and track projects but will also consider candidates with experience across other infrastructure projects such as roads and bridges.
- Strong Communication Skills.
- Bachelor of Engineering qualification (Ideally in Civil Engineering).
- 5+ Years of Project Engineering experience.