- Experience working as a Project Manager in an engineering design consultancy organisation.
- Commercial acumen with demonstrated experience in leading bidding activities & managing risks.
- Experience in proposal preparation
- Project management experience gained in mining & infrastructure (civil earthworks, roads and drainage, NPI)
- Willingness to work in a dynamic sustaining capital environment.
- A good understanding and experience of design stages (OoM, PFS, FS, Execution).
- Great interpersonal skills to influence, negotiate & build productive relationships.
The role will be focused on tendering and assisting us to grow our business.
This role would see the PM taking on the responsibility of leading the bidding process to grow the sustaining capital portfolio, managing project and team performance, and supporting project stages during design to enable successful project delivery.
This would see them leading a multidisciplinary team, and leading and supporting project bidding endeavours. Our sustaining capital group work on a diverse range of multidisciplinary projects for tier 1 and tier 2 clients.