Responsibilities will include:
- Applying knowledge of all aspects of a project (engineering, procurement, quality control, etc.) to oversee the successful execution of the project plan?
- Tracking cost and schedules and using analytical skills to forecast trends
- Managing execution, coordination, and implementing regular reviews/controls to track project progress?
- Resolving issues and conflicts within the project team including customer?
- Identifying potential risks or new risks as the project progresses and effectively develop risk mitigation, contingency and resolution plans
To be considered for this role it is envisaged you will possess the following attributes:
- Tertiary qualifications in an engineering discipline
- Sound knowledge of project management principles and ability to apply them
- Comfortable with managing multi discipline engineering & procurement projects
- A team player with excellent relationship building and stakeholder management skills
- Able to provide pro-active resolution of performance, scope, cost, and schedule issues
- Experience with coordination and interface management with vendors and 3rd parties.