Project Manager – Plainfield, IN
Airswift is an international workforce solutions provider within the energy, process and infrastructure industries. Airswift serves as a strategic partner to our clients, offering a turnkey workforce solution to capture and deliver the top talent needed to complete successful projects by aligning with the unique needs of our clients. With over 800 employees and 6,000 contractors operating in over 50 countries, our geographical reach and pool of talent available is unmatched in the industry and the level of experience, exposure and expertise that the organization has is unparalleled.
Our client is seeking a Project Manager to work within their facilities located in Plainfield, IN, for a 12-month assignment.
The Project Manager will be under the general direction of a Sr. Project Manager. This position is responsible for the management of all phases of project planning and execution to ensure all project success factors are met, including but not limited to scope, schedule, cost, quality, environmental, safety, communications, security, and integration. In addition, this position is highly involved in the funding management and budgeting of the project / program responsible. This position will work directly with a full project team daily that includes Project Controls, Construction Management, Engineering, Real Estate, Environmental, Permitting & Community/Public Engagement. This position typically will be assigned projects classified as “Green” per the Project Management Center of Excellence Project Profile Matrix. Green projects typically range from $50 to $250M with a moderate to high level of complexity.
- Structure, lead, and/or assist in leading all project related meetings and reports required to ensure open communication between all team members, key stakeholders, and management (regular project reviews, kickoff meetings, weekly reports & monthly reports) and to properly report project status.
- Assure that Project Plan, all appropriate reports, and reporting means are developed and managed according to PMCoE Standards.
- Drive the process of project planning including scope definition, estimating, schedule formation and monitoring, cost control measures, procurement/contracting strategies, equipment selection, vendor selection, start-up and commissioning plans, and integration processes.
- Execute activities like scope definition, detailed design, construction, start-up and commissioning, turnover to operations, and warranty management.
- Manage all matrixed members of the team daily and is assure all project deliverables (KPIs) are being met.
- Bachelor's degree in in Engineering, Construction Management, or equivalent technical field.
- Experience in lieu of degree 16+ Years
- 10+ Years of Transmission Project Management experience executing both New & Rebuild/Expansion of Substations & Transmission Lines.
- PMP Certification Preferred
- Utility Experience.
- Construction Management knowledge.
- Expertise to Strong Expertise in project related Scheduling, Cost Controls, Quality, Risk, Primavera (P6) scheduling.
- Advanced knowledge/experience in Microsoft office products including OneNote, SharePoint, Outlook, and Excel Pivot Tables