Project Manager II
Raleigh, United States
Job Reference 1184715
Location Raleigh, United States
Industry Power & Utilities
Function Project Management
Job Type Contract
Date Added February 20, 2023
The Projects assigned to this position will be supporting construction projects associated with Distribution infrastructure (power grid). The project will be full life cycle project management covering the planning, engineering, construction, and close out phases.
• Lead Project Team
• PM-II's provide leadership, oversight, delegation, and coordination with various internal and external organizations providing services to the project (Company Stakeholders, Development, Engineering, Project Controls, Estimating, Public Engagement, Supply Chain, Operations, etc.).
• Interface with matrixed team members for successful project completion.
• Establish and maintain communications among project/programs stakeholders.
• Structure, lead, or assist in project related meetings to ensure open communication between team members, key stakeholders, and management.
• Prepare, communicate or report monthly project status, kickoff meetings, weekly and monthly required communication.
• Project schedule development, monthly cashflow forecasts, developing project plans
• Assure Project Plans and appropriate reporting means are developed and communicated according to Company Standards and Business Unit implementing procedures.
• Plan assigned project(s) including scope, schedule, cost, safety, and quality aspects.
• Execute projects according to plans within approved scope, cost and schedule constraints.
• Working Knowledge to Proficiency in Project Management, Decision Making, Critical Thinking, and Problem Solving
• Project related work experience, with 5+ years of Project Management experience desired.
• Risk Management, Project Leadership, Proven Collaborative Team Member
• Utility Experience, Construction Management knowledge
• Working knowledge to proficiency in project related Scheduling/Cost Controls/Financial forecasting
• Prior experience with Primavera Scheduling Software (P6)
• Prior experience with work management systems (Maximo highly preferred)