Your responsibilities will include:
- Supports all phases of projects from inception through completion.
- Acts as primary contact for project activities, leading project review sessions with customers to discuss cost, schedule, and technical performance.
- Establishes design concepts, criteria and engineering efforts for product research, development, integration and test. Establishes milestones and monitors adherence to master plans and schedules, identifies project problems and obtains solutions, such as allocation of resources or changing contractual specifications.
- Liaise with business functions to understand ongoing needs.
- Ensures projects are completed on time and within budget.
- Acts as advisor to the program team regarding projects, tasks, and operations.
You may have:
- 7-10 years of relevant experience as a Project Manager
- Safety-oriented experiences
- PMP Certificate is an asset
- Microsoft Office is a must have.
- Primavera knowledge is an asset
- Construction management and safety experience is an asset.
- Soft Skills: Leadership, communication and interpersonal skills are a must have.