Airswift is seeking a Project Manager to work with our client in Nuclear Projects for a long-term contract in Washington state.
- Manage projects and program typically less than $10M including planning, scheduling, and control of activities independently.
???????Leads project teams greater than ten people.
- Typically assigned complex multidiscipline projects and programs where strong leadership is required.
- Establishes priorities within projects and maintains a general knowledge of all aspects of the projects within responsibility scope.
- Directs the activities of project teams.
- Maintains a broad knowledge base of new technologies and industry trends as related to assigned projects.
- Outage support
- Monitors project management processes and recommends changes to improve effectiveness and efficiency.
- Manages project budgets, interacting closely with the finance organization and the project controls group
- Coordinates with other project and line managers
- Coaches/mentors other project managers and acts for supervisor/manager when required.
- Considered proficient in all aspects of project management (including large scale complex multidiscipline projects) with excellent ability to mentor and lead others.
- Mechanical/Electrical Project Management experience
- Supervisory Experience
- Project management and budget process software
- Evaluating organizational, personal, technical, and effective maintenance programs, procedures, schedules, and cost performance
- Code and regulatory requirements as they relate to operations, construction, maintenance, engineering, and project work activities.
- Procedures and processes related to operations, construction, maintenance, engineering, and project activities.
- Skilled in software programs such as passport and MS Office programs