- Prepares preliminary master schedule for tenders
- Prepares and maintains an integrated schedule of drawings, procurement, construction, test and trials, integrated logistic plan using Primavera P6.
- Prepares baseline schedule which includes resource loading using Primavera P6.
- Plan and monitor timely delivery of materials and equipment to support the production schedule
- Monitor and track the timely issuance of drawings by EDC to support the production schedule
- Monitor and report to Project Manager of project progress versus baseline, including issues and risks in a timely manner
- Identify delays and provide recovery schedule to Project Manager
- Creates job numbers for capturing of costs
- Generate progress and manhour report
Skills and Qualifications:
- Diploma/Degree in Marine/Mechanical/Naval Architecture
- 4 years’ experience in marine newbuild related projects/Or major conversion programme
- Well versed in using Primavera 6 is necessary.
- Completed Ship Repair Manager Course
- Project Management Skills in the following areas: Planning scheduling and costing, Risk management, Manpower management, Customer Relationship management.
- Able to deal and communicate with people effectively at all levels on the ground, identify and manage issues, cost consciousness and urgency to get things done
- Location: Benoi Road (Island-wide transport provided)
- 5-day work week
- Working Hours: 7.25am-5pm
We offer a competitive package commensurate with qualifications and experience to the right candidate including professional training and long-term career development opportunities.