The ideal candidate will be responsible for planning, coordinating, and implementing Solar projects within the decided-upon budget, timeline, and scope. They will also effectively monitor and present project updates to relevant stakeholders, clients, or project team members.
Our client is a largescale global Energy player making great progress in Renewables across APAC.
They are seeking an experienced Project Manager for largescale commercial and industrial Solar projects across Thailand.
Ideal candidates will be already located in Thailand with a professional level of Thai language due to dealing with local third parties and subcontractors.
- Set project timeline
- Monitor project deliverables
- Update relevant stakeholders or team members on the project progress
- Coach and support project team members with tasks you assign them
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum 3 years experience in Solar projects ( ideally C+I )
- Strong business acumen in project planning and management
- Strong verbal, written, and organizational skills