We are currently recruiting an experienced Planner or Senior Planner to work on the $7bn Queensland Train Manufacturing Project.
Due to the nature of this project, prior experience within the rail, rolling stock or large-scale transport infrastructure domain is required.
Location- Brisbane, QLD
- Planning and scheduling key packages of work within major infrastructure projects – use of Primavera P6
- Development and tracking of project controls including KPIs and schedules to ensure contractors meet the contractual requirements of the project
- Project schedule risk analysis
- Understanding of lean manufacturing and supply chain management concepts
- Responsible for all aspects of the development of management plans, including internal resource planning, job timelines and budgets
- Liaising with various internal and external parties to gather information and record progress, relaying data to key personnel
- Knowledge of delay protocols and experience preparing and reviewing EOTs claims
- Minimise company exposure and risk through the management of scope and expectations.
- 5+ years experience in a similar role – Planning / Scheduling / Project Controls
- Proficiency in Primavera P6
- Relevant degree / qualification e.g. PMI, Bachelor Engineering etc.