Project QA Specialist – London, UK
Airswift is seeking a Project QA Specialist to work on a 12 - months assignment in London area, with a major Oil & Gas Company.
Brief Job Overview
To Develop, agree and maintain the Project Assurance Plan and to Provide complex and diverse assurance tasks to inform business decision making, meet governance obligations and deliver successful outcomes to the project.
- Provide hands on advice and support to successful project set up and deliver the assurance requirements throughout the life of the project, escalating any risks to the Project Quality Manager and Assurance Manager.
- Develop, agree and maintain the EACOP Project Assurance Plan
- Build and maintain positive working relationships with key stakeholder / local customer counterparts and project personnel. Seek to learn and build understanding of local customer objectives, share insight and influence action.
- Assist the project with implementation of assurance, risk and sustainability plans, processes, programs and tools, supporting preventive action management processes and corrective actions, including coordinating local campaigns and delivering training on assurance programs, systems and associated business processes as required.
- Challenge and influence stakeholders to apply human performance and bold ways of working, including facilitating micro experiments in projects. Assist with investigating events and lessons learned workshops.
- Participate in operational meetings, including Project Quality Co-ordination Meetings, Risk Reviews, Project Status Reviews etc.
- Quality Professional with full knowledge of the principles and practices within the Quality discipline (i.e., Quality Planning, Quality Assurance, Quality Control and Quality Improvement).
- Strong understanding of systems, processes and tools used to manage project execution. Able to assist others and troubleshoot issues. Involved in developing automated solutions, new systems, and optimizing processes and tools.
- Can rely on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals when impacted by changing priorities or encountering unexpected environments.
- Proficient in communicating ideas and concepts. Continue to develop the ability to influence the preparation and delivery of presentations and reports and the conduct of meetings.
- Researches and breaks down information, identifies interrelationships and provides relevant insights based on evidence and assumptions. Leverage’s technology automation to positively impact process efficiency. Builds positive working relationships with the teams collaborating to build knowledge assets and improve best practices
- Plans own work to accomplish varied and complex tasks with the ability to discover issues and recommend solutions.
- Works with autonomy and initiates self-learning. Supervision varies depending upon the assignment however is not generally supervised in detail broad duties assigned. Work is occasionally reviewed for accuracy. Usually, technical guidance is available to review work programs and advise on unusual features of assignment.
- Builds positive working relationships with the broader assurance work family networking and collaborating to build and refine collective capabilities and knowledge assets.
- May assign activities and give technical guidance to a few staff for a common project.
- University Degree, or equivalent, in related field or applicable discipline, or equivalent relevant experience.
- A Lead auditor for ISO 9001:2015 and 45001:2018
- Typically, 5+ years relevant experience.
Airswift is an international workforce solutions provider within the energy, process and infrastructure industries. Airswift serves as a strategic partner to our clients, offering a turnkey workforce solution to capture and deliver the top talent needed to complete successful projects by aligning with the unique needs of our clients. With over 800 employees and 6,000 contractors operating in over 50 countries, our geographical reach and pool of talent available is unmatched in the industry.