Wilton, Salisbury, Wiltshire, Wiltshire, United Kingdom
Process - Mining & Metals
Budget / Cost Control
September 19, 2023
Project Reporting, Cost & Administration Assistant
Contract duration: 12 months
Schedule: Monday to Friday, 40h/week
Employment type: PAYE – no freelance
Recruitment Partner: Airswift
Our company is looking for a Administration Assistant to join an EPC Global company in the energy industry. Ideally the candidate will be a cost orientated person that can assist in compiling cost related type reports from Contractors.
- Schedule regular meetings and record decisions (e.g. assigned tasks and next steps.)
- Break projects into doable tasks and set timeframes and goals.
- Create and update workflows.
- Conduct risk analyses.
- Prepare and provide documentation to internal teams and key stakeholders.
- Order resources, like equipment and software.
- Retrieve necessary information (e.g. user/client requirements and relevant case studies.)
- Track expenses and predict future costs.
- Monitor project progress and address potential issues.
- Coordinate quality controls to ensure deliverables meet requirements.
- Measure and report on project performance.
- Act as the point of contact for all reporting on the project.
- Work experience as a Project Administrator, Project Coordinator or similar role.
- Hands-on experience with flowcharts, technical documentation and schedules.
- Strong MS Excel skills.
- Knowledge of project management software (e.g. Primavera, Aconex and Microsoft Project.)
- Solid organization and time-management skills.
- BSc in Business Administration or related field