Project Scheduler - Nuclear
Airswift is an international workforce solutions provider within the energy, process, and infrastructure industries. Airswift serves as a strategic partner to our clients, offering a turnkey workforce solution to capture and deliver the top talent needed to complete successful projects by aligning with the unique needs of our clients. With over 800 employees and 6,000 contractors operating in over 50 countries, our geographical reach and pool of talent available is unmatched in the industry and the level of experience, exposure, and expertise that the organization has is unparalleled.
Our client is seeking a Project Scheduler to work on site in Richland, WA for a one year assignment, initially.
The purpose of this position is to deliver a timely, coherent, comprehensive and accurate set of schedules to the site for daily, on-line and outage work periods.
- Schedule project activities (date, time, sequence) for the Nuclear or Engineering Projects organizations.
- Perform schedule maintenance between Passport and Primavera scheduling tools.
- Assist various project managers in developing schedules for on-line, outage projects and life-cycle schedules, including Enterprise Risk projects.
- This includes development of detailed plans/schedules, resolving conflicts with schedule adherence and the development of out-year schedules for various size projects.
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical field involving Mechanical, Electrical or Nuclear Engineering, or Nuclear Technology and 8 years of nuclear power generation experience in operations, maintenance, engineering or technical project management: OR,
- Associates degree in a technical field involving Mechanical, Electrical or Nuclear Engineering, or Nuclear Technology and 10 years of nuclear power generation experience in operations, maintenance, engineering or technical project management: OR,
- High school diploma or GED and 12 years of nuclear power generation experience in a journey level craft, qualified watch station, field engineer or Quality Control position within operations, maintenance, engineering, or quality assurance.
- Primavera 106 Training Certification or four years of experience using Primavera Scheduling software.
- Advanced knowledge of report development software (Crystal Reports) and database analysis.
- Working knowledge of the outage risk management and on-line risk management software (Paragon).
- SRO License or Certification
- Individual must have advanced knowledge in work management and outage work processes and procedures.
- Advanced knowledge of the Passport program and database, including the interface to the Primavera scheduling program.
- Advanced knowledge of the Primavera scheduling program and basic scheduling techniques..
- PMP certification.
- Working knowledge of management techniques (e.g., situational leadership, performance management, time management, etc.).