Our client seeks a Project Team Lead – Electrical for their client in Kwinana, on offer is an initial 12 month contract.
The role will entail overall accountability for the successful delivery of the project/multiple projects including:
- Applying and integrating the project management processes of initiating, planning, executing, monitoring, controlling, and closing.
- Lead the project team to deliver project in accordance with Alcoa’s standards, procedures, and guidelines.
- Effective coordination of multiple stakeholders (mainly plant operations) and healthy client relationships throughout the project phase
- Pro-active resolution of performance, scope, cost, and schedule issues with the Client as they arise
- Coordination and interface management with Vendors, Implementation Contractors and other third parties to ensure projects are executed in a safe, efficient, cost effective and timely manner
- Identify scope changes/developments and apply Change Management processes when required.
- Analyse weekly cost and schedule progress reporting and be able to communicate clear assessment of performance to client-side management team.
- Coordinate with the Construction Team and monitors safety, environment, cost, schedule and quality for each construction package.
- Previous experience at Alcoa Alumina Refineries (desirable)
- Previous experience in the mining, minerals and metals industry is essential
- 10+ years engineering experience, including 5 years of relevant supervisory, project management and/or technical experience; E, EP project experience
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering