Airswift has been tasked by one of our Major Engineering Company to seek a ProjectWise Administrator/Support to work Remotely for their office in Dallas, TX for a 3-month contract assignment with possible extension.
About this opportunity:
- At least 4 years of experience supporting/managing a ProjectWise environment.
- Comprehensive knowledge of configuration, use, and administration of ProjectWise Understanding of the Architectural, Engineering, and Construction industries *
- Proficiency or working knowledge in Microstation, GEOPAK, ORD/OBM, AutoCAD, Civil 3D, and Revit in the ProjectWise Environment.
- Solid understanding of the mechanics of data management and data structures. Preferably in ProjectWise or an equivalent Engineering Content Management system or Common Data Environment.
- Moderate to a proficient level of knowledge of SQL databases and SQL scripting
- Overall system support of ProjectWise EDMS platform including development and maintenance of configurations, access controls, metadata structures, workflows, and system options; managing integration with office, BIM, CAD, GIS, and other applications; carrying out system audits; ensuring consistent use with high standards of data and metadata integrity; producing reports on system usage.
- Support ProjectWise iModel Composition Server (DCS) with project teams: develop rendition profiles for PDF generation.
- Support Deliverables Management; coordinate with project teams on transmittal templates and usage training.
- Support ProjectWise Web and Mobile Services
- Support Managed Workspaces and Environments.
- Develop solutions to satisfy the operational needs of the Design teams using ProjectWise
- Troubleshoot system functionality errors that occur in the production environment, including root cause analysis, communicate with the user base regarding incident status, and recommend solutions to fix the issues
- In coordination with ServiceDesk, provide high-level (Tier 3) end-user support of ProjectWise.
- Be an active member of our ProjectWise Network of Excellence team to assist the enterprise documentation, planning, and execution of system updates and upgrades and knowledge maintenance