Renewables - Offshore Wind
Engineering & Design
November 23, 2022
Airswift on behalf of our client, a leading EPC contractor within the Offshore Wind industry, are currently recruiting for a Protection and Control Engineer.
The role will be located in the clients' offices for the majority of the time. Start date is ASAP but there may be some flexibility on the start date.
Tasks and Responsibilities will include:
- Relay Protection, Power system studies and fault analysis on electrical designs and installations from LV to HV.
- Prepare protection Philosophies
- CT/VT Calculations alongside with preparing technical requirements for protection systems.
- review of protection design documents, IEC61850 design, FAT and site acceptance tests.
- Preparing Substations and HV fault testing and reporting