Airswift is an international workforce solutions provider within the energy, process, and infrastructure industries. Airswift serves as a strategic partner to our clients, offering a turnkey workforce solution to capture and deliver the top talent needed to complete successful projects by aligning with the unique needs of our clients.
With over 800 employees and 6,000 contractors operating in over 50 countries, our geographical reach and pool of talent available is unmatched in the industry and the level of experience, exposure, and expertise that the organization has is unparalleled.
PTW Operator - Offshore
- 12 Months Contract
The PTW Operator will be a dayshift role and will be responsible for the following:
- Preparation of isolation packs
- Managing stock levels for all isolation hardware
- Management of Personal Gas Monitors ensuring they are bump tested before use and calibrated as required.
- Managing tag printers, tag and printer ribbon stock levels.
- Working within an electronic permit system (Permit Vision)
- Issuing of low risk permits when approved by the Area Lead Technicians
- General oversight of the Permit Office to ensure organized PTW workflows.
- Review RA/JHA’s for Permits & Isolations
- Compile SIMOPS list for the SIMOPS meeting.
- Issue permits from approved SIMOPS list.
- Maintain offshore Permit Office consumables.
- Bump test and manage gas detectors.
- Field verify Draft isolations.
Only candidates with the right to work in Australia will be considered.
(Australia Citizen, PR Holder, or Valid Australia working VISA)
If you would like to be considered for the position, please apply direct to this
advertisement with your CV & contact details. Or send the same to email@example.com