3 Mar 2023
Brisbane, Queensland, Australia
Electrical Engineering Discipline Manager
Overview We are currently recruiting an Electrical Engineering Manager to work ...
We are currently recruiting an Electrical Engineering Manager to work for a Tier 1 company with a national portfolio of landmark rail, rolling stock and infrastructure projects.
An electrical engineering skillset tailored to rolling stock and systems engineering practices will be required for this position.
Location- Brisbane, Sydney or Melbourne
• Responsible for managing a team of qualified Electrical design/assurance engineers that provide engineering services to projects within the business.
• Manage and provide support, guidance and mentorship to the wider team
• Assignment of resources to deliver projects
• Decision making regarding recruitment, grading, salary review, competency management
• Workflow management including daily, weekly, monthly goal setting.
• Confidently interact and engage with both internal and external stakeholders
• Liaise with various internal teams including System Engineering, Safety assurance, Manufacturing, engineering support
• Review technical and evaluate technical work, ensuring designs are optimised to minimise overall cost
• Approve design plans and systems assurance plans
• Assist with tenders / bids and overall growth of the team and business
• Tertiary Degree in Electrical Engineering
• Registered / NER / CPEng or eligible for chartership
• Systems Engineering and Safety Assurance discipline knowledge
• An understanding of rail safety law and related legislation / requirements
• 10+ years rolling stock design/assurance experience
Please hit apply and contact email@example.com for more information.