QA/QC SENIOR ENGINEER – OIL & GAS - KUALA LUMPUR
Airswift is seeking for a QA/QC Senior Enigneer to be based in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia for our key client within the Oil and Gas sector.
A national Oil and Gas company and operator of major petroleum exploration and production projects in Southeast Asia, the Middle East, Africa, Australia and North America.
- Overseeing Vendors and Contractors Quality Management System were established and implemented in accordance with Company procedures and specifications.
- Provide Quality support to ensure all Quality Contractual Requirements are fulfilled.
- Review Suppliers’ Quality Documentation (Quality Plans, Quality Control Plans etc.) to ensure that the Services and Goods to be procured, are in accordance with the Contract requirements and compliance to Codes, Standards and Company Specifications.
- Coordinate Third Party Inspection Activities related to Service Contract Operational Bases.
- Perform Quality Audits and Assessments.
- Lead Quality and Technical Meetings.
- Follow Up NCR Reports issued with respect to Root Cause Analysis, Corrective Actions and Verification of the effectiveness of the implementation of the Corrective Actions
- Liaise with engineers during equipment SAT (site acceptance test).
- Degree in Engineering from a recognized University.
- Possesses ISO 9001:2015 Certification.
- Minimum eight (8) years working in a Quality Department preferably in Oil and Gas
- Good knowledge and familiarity with the most advanced QA/QC requirements and procedures for inspection/auditing.