Airswift has been tasked by one of our main Oil & Gas clients, and we would like to seek a QC Coordinator to be based in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
- Support all HSSE Activities / Initiatives
- Monitor compliance with the project specifications and procedures.
- Ensure consistent levels of quality control are maintained on all sub-contract activities performed within the scope
- Monitor the activities to ensure consistent approach to welding, construction and NDE issues.
- Report on any data with regards to quality issues that may have an adverse impact.
- Perform in-process inspections and to ensure the QC department is diligent with their inspections in accordance with approved Piping ITP’s.
- Working with and attending inspections
- Ensuring Quality Records are developed and compiled progressively in accordance with Project and procedure requirements.
- Provide input to and support in resolving quality problems.
- Attend site meetings as required
- Provide input to the punch listing of completed works.
- Other duties as required.
- Experience working for either a major EPC or Oil & Gas Operator
- Min three years of experience in QA/QC is necessary.
- Attention to detail and the ability to review one’s own work as well as the work of others.
- Strong computer skills, including data entry into industry-specific software
**Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be contacted