Airswift is an international workforce solutions provider within the energy, process and infrastructure industries. Airswift serves as a strategic partner to our clients, offering a turnkey workforce solution to capture and deliver the top talent needed to complete successful projects by aligning with the unique needs of our clients. With over 800 employees and 6,000 contractors operating in over 50 countries, our geographical reach and pool of talent available is unmatched in the industry and the level of experience, exposure and expertise that the organization has is unparalleled.
Airswift are currently recruiting for a QHSE Manager to support our client who is a leading Manufacturer in the renewable industry.
The QHSE Manager will be responsible for Managing and assuring that the clients QHSER Systems, Procedures, Requirments and Expectations are met.
The role will be based in Norway and on a 12 month renewable contract.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
• Manage and communicate the required QHSER activities for the project by preparing the relevant project plans and procedures
• Manage Project QHSER plans from Start-up to Close Out within the defined areas manufacturing and installation
• Manage and distribute KPI's related to QHSER
• Promote and utilise Safe Job Analysis, Toolbox Talks and Risk Assesments across the project.
• Manage the Non-Conformance Handling and Reporting
• Certification on QHSE and Risk Management
• Three or more years experience as QA, HSE or Risk Managment
• Knowledge of industrial processes - as in Cable Manufacturing, Marine and Land Installation
• Understanding of project driven organisations and requirments